• If you are willing to share your instructor with someone else, but you do not have a partner(s), enrolling in a Scheduled Course may make sense for you.
• Because we fill most scheduled courses you should expect to learn with at least one other person. We will never exceed the maximum number of students per instructor specified in the Course Description.
• The cost for a Scheduled Course will remain the same even if someone else cancels or we run the course with partial enrollment.
• If you are booking alone your cost will be lower for a Scheduled Course than booking through Private Instruction as an individual.
• If you are booking with a friend(s) Private Instruction usually provides the best value. Course content is the same regardless of how you book.
• Due to their specialized nature, and to avoid mis-matched abilities, our intermediate (Level II) and advanced (Level III) courses must be arranged through Private Instruction. However, we offer our most popular introductory (Level I) programs as Scheduled Courses on specific dates (see below) with open enrollment.
• If, after checking the listed dates, your calendar won’t allow you to enroll in one of these Scheduled Courses, we can make arrangements to teach any course through Private Instruction.
If you are interested in a course and you do not see it listed in the schedule that follows, it will be necessary to arrange that course through Private Instruction.